As members of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, we have excellent support for our oral surgery practice through AAOMS education, research and advocacy.
Meetings, seminars, courses and workshops are offered throughout the year, with the 99th Annual Meeting taking place in San Francisco. What is in store for 2017? These are some of the topics this year:
- Outpatient Anesthesia for the Geriatric Patient
- Decision Making for Third Molar Management (wisdom teeth)
- Advanced Protocols for Medical Emergencies in the OMS office
- Clinical and Scientific Innovations
- Dental Implant Conference
With the support of AAOMS, all of the Board Certified OMS Doctors at our practice continue to remain on the leading edge of innovation and safety, providing optimal care for our patients.