Dr. John J. Richard
DIPLOMATE OF THE AMERICAN BOARD OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
Upon graduation from dental school, Dr. Richard served three years as a dental officer in the U.S. Navy. He completed a one year general practice residency at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton. Over the next two years he practiced general dentistry at various naval stations including Pt Mugu Naval Air Weapons Station in Oxnard, California and Roosevelt Roads Naval Base in Puerto Rico.
Dr. Richard is board certified in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is a member of multiple professional organizations including:
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Illinois Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Wisconsin Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Association
Dr. Richard is on staff at several area hospitals including:
- Woodstock Memorial Medical Center
- Northern Illinois Medical Center
- Burlington Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Medical Center
Dr. Richard is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
Dr. Richard is married, with four children. He and his wife Protima live in Lakewood, Illinois. He enjoys most athletic activities, travel, and spending time with family.